Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Supernumerary virtual robotic arms can feel like part of our body
- A new model sheds light on how we learn motor skills
- Are babies the key to the next generation of artificial intelligence?
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- People less outraged by gender discrimination caused by algorithms
- Study reveals smaller-than-expected percentage of research in psychology is truly multidisciplinary
- A smart jumpsuit tracks infants' motor development
- Guide to Implementation of the Toward Zero Deaths National Strategy on Highway Safety
Vote for This Week's Human Factors Cast Story
The potential news stories for next week are pretty cool and have a ton of #humanfactors implications.— Human Factors Cast (@HFactorsPodcast) June 24, 2022
Let's Choose the News for our 6/30 show!
Leave a vote, retweet, and tell others about our poll.
News stories in this thread
#psychology #design #news #podcast
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!