Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
OK, OK, we're cheating a bit this week since technically this came out on 6/8 and not 6/7 (We were sick!) but we still have some awesome stories for you all. We can't wait to see what everyone picks for us to talk about on the show next week.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Bus Rapid Transit: Current State of Practice (Email Required)
- New Theory of Decision-Making Seeks To Explain Why Humans Don’t Make Optimal Choices
- Mass Shootings Leave Lasting Psychological Wounds
- Researchers study society’s readiness for AI ethical decision making
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Mayo Clinic Researchers Pump Up Wearable ECG Functions With AI
- Evaluating brain MRI scans with the help of artificial intelligence
- California Greenlights Nation's First Driverless Taxi Fleet
If you haven't already, join us on Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) to continue the conversation about these, and many other topics!
Vote for This Week's Human Factors Cast Story
We are back! We sure did miss these polls.— Human Factors Cast (@HFactorsPodcast) June 3, 2022
Let's choose the news for our 6/9 episode.
Leave a vote, retweet, and tell others about our poll.
News stories in thread#humanfactors #psychology #design
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!
- Photo by Lukas Hartmann
- Photo by Ketut Subiyanto
- Photo by Anna Shvets