Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast'sweekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. OurPatreonsdecide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Finally, an eVTOL you can buy (soon)
- Transportation Research Board 2022 Annual Report
- Harnessing smartphones to track how people use green spaces
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- CityU researchers develop wireless, ultrathin “Skin VR” to provide a vivid, “personalised” touch experience in the virtual world
- What to expect at CES 2023
- Measuring simulator sickness in VR: a guide for UX researchers
- The worst of tech in 2022
If you haven't already, join us on Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) to continue the conversation about these, and many other topics!
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!
- Photo by Open.AI
- Photo by Pixabay
- Photo by Charlotte May