Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Up this week we have some stories on why we don't see the world in the same way as others, what challenges schoolchildren face when learning remotely, and a story about an engineer who thinks they created a sentient AI. There's plenty to cover this week, so let's get into it!
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Why people don't view the world the same way others do
- Children in remote school faced more sleep, behavior and social challenges
- Google places an engineer on leave after claiming its AI is sentient
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Developing a Guide for Managing Performance to Enhance Decision-Making
- Managing Performance to Enhance Decision-Making: Making Targets Matter
- How to spark innovative collaboration on teams
Vote for This Week's Human Factors Cast Story
Another week, another poll. Let's choose what our show on 6/16 will be about!— Human Factors Cast (@HFactorsPodcast) June 10, 2022
Leave a vote, retweet, and tell others about our poll.
News stories in this thread#humanfactors #psychology #design #news #podcast
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!