Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
We're back again for another roundup. Looks like this week we have a bunch of (seemingly) interesting topics behind journal paywalls. We've included the links anyway, but how ironic is it that science costs money? Unbelievable. Anyway, here we go!
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Usability of a Human Factors-based Clinical Decision Support in the Emergency Department: Lessons Learned for Design and Implementation
- Study of data from NASA, ESA and Russian space agency explores effects of extended spaceflight on brain
- Georgia State Researchers Take Step Toward Developing ‘Electric Eye’
- The Role of bi-Directional Graphic Communication in Human-Unmanned Operations
- Using a Virtual Workplace Environment to Reduce Implicit Gender Bias
- Privacy Literacy on Social Media: Its Predictors and Outcomes
- Effects of Human and Robot Feedback on Shaping Human Movement Behaviors during Reaching Tasks
Vote for This Week's Human Factors Cast Story
If you'd like to vote for the topic of this week's podcast, you can cast your vote here:
We're back! And we have some pretty awesome #news #stories to boot! Let's choose the news for April 21st!— Human Factors Cast (@HFactorsPodcast) April 15, 2022
Leave a quick vote here, retweet to let others know, and #leaveacomment on your favorite!
Stories in thread#humanfactors #psychology #design #technology