Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Robots can help improve mental wellbeing at work – as long as they look right
- The “Future of Work 2023” report
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Fixing the Hated Open-Design Office
- Please do not use ChatGPT to generate personas
- Axiom Space reveals next-generation spacesuit for astronauts returning to lunar surface
- Research Highlight: Head-Worn Assistive Teleoperation of Mobile Manipulators
- The Variability and Reliability of Standardized UX Scales
If you haven't already, join us on Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) to continue the conversation about these, and many other topics!
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!
- Photo by University of Cambridge
- Photo by Stable Diffusion
- Photo by Axiom Space