Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- The influence of AI on trust in human interaction
- Good systems make good culture
- Can't find your phone? There's a robot for that
- Introducing the chief trust officer
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- A Former Pilot On Why Autonomous Vehicles Are So Risky > 5 questions for transportation-safety expert Missy Cummings
- Research shows mobile phone users do not understand what data they might be sharing
- Study finds ChatGTP outperforms physicians in providing high-quality, empathetic advice to patient questions
- UI & UX Designer Salaries: How Much Can I Earn in 2023?
If you haven't already, join us on Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) to continue the conversation about these, and many other topics!
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!
- Photo by Aline Viana Prado
- Photo by University of Waterloo
- Photo by nappy