Human Factors Weekly News
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Paris Will Use Electric Flying Cars to Get Passengers to the Olympics
- Simulated Mars Base Got Kinda Rebellious, Worrying Scientists
- Ranked lists skew decision-makers’ choices toward top option
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Years Later, Alphabet’s Everyday Robots Have Made Some Progress
- How can our brain still perceive familiar objects even when they become indistinct?
- Feast or forage: Study finds circuit that helps a brain decide
- How people understand other people
If you're curious at all as to how we find and sort through this news, join Nick on Twitch for his office hours, every Monday from 4:00PM-5:00PM Pacific, 7:00PM-8:00PM Eastern.
If you haven't already, join us on Slack and Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)!
- Photo by Soumya Das from Pexels
- Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
- Photo by Mikhail Nilov from Pexels