Human Factors Weekly News
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- 'Deepfaking the mind' could improve brain-computer interfaces for people with disabilities
- Experts Say AR Could Let People “Reality Block” Stuff They Don’t Like
- What Are the Ethics of an Implant That Delivers Pleasure Directly Into Your Brain?
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
If you're curious at all as to how we find and sort through this news, join Nick on Twitch for his office hours, every Monday from 4:00PM-5:00PM Pacific, 7:00PM-8:00PM Eastern.
If you haven't already, join us on Slack and Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)!
- Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
- Photo by Darlene Alderson from Pexels
- Photo by Darina Belonogova from Pexels