Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast'sweekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. OurPatreonsdecide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Tracking trust in human-robot work interactions
- New study shows how voting methods affect group decision-making
- AI Helps Humans Level Up
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Estimation of Subjectively Reported Trust, Mental Workload, and Situation Awareness Using Unobtrusive Measures
- Guide for Roadway Cross Section Reallocation
- Motorcycle Crashes into Traffic Barriers: Factors Related to Serious and Fatal Injuries
- The Best AI Tools to Help You Work and Create
- Can UX Metrics Predict Future Grocery Purchases?
If you haven't already, join us on Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) to continue the conversation about these, and many other topics!
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!
- Photo by Texas A&M Engineering
- Photo by cottonbro
- Photo by JESHOOTS.com