Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- White House unveils its 'blueprint' for an AI Bill of Rights
- A robotic exoskeleton adapts to wearers to help them walk faster
- Safety Effects of Raising Speed Limits to 75 mph and Higher
- Scientists Propose Putting Giant Googly Eyes on Self-Driving Cars
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Augmented-Reality Calibration in Mobile Apps: 10 Guidelines
- Designing in Healthcare: Learning through Experience
- AI tools to assist your design and development workflow
- Why AI shouldn’t be making life-and-death decisions
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!