Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Scientists Asked Students to Try to Fool Anti-Cheating Software. They Did.
- Crypto Guy: Desperately Poor People Could Be NPCs in Video Games
- Embracing CX in the metaverse
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- Behavioural research: Study reveals that students aren’t ideal test subjects
- What is the best way to group students?
- Artificial Intelligence tool could reduce common drug side effects
- New Government Report Is Extremely Bad News for NASA
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!