Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- ‘Rhythm’ or ‘drift’ – new tools can help better understand human attention
- When automation keeps your job instead of replacing it
- Hong Kong Puts Street Lights On The Ground Because People Won’t Stop Looking At Their Phones
- Federally funded studies must be freely accessible to the public, White House says
- Does Thinking Aloud Increase Study Dropout Rates?
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!