Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast's weekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- The world population is going to hit 8 Billion any day now
- Google examines how different generations handle misinformation
- Sloppy Use of Machine Learning Is Causing a ‘Reproducibility Crisis’ in Science
- BY THE NUMBERS: The Inflation Reduction Act
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- AI will reshape health care—we will determine if it’s for better or worse
- Google makes robots smarter by teaching them about their limitations
- Does Changing the Number of Response Options Affect Rating Behavior?
- Xiaomi Builds a Humanoid Robot for Some Reason
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!