Human Factors Weekly News
Welcome to the Human Factors Cast Weekly News Roundup, a weekly roundup of all news related to Human Factors, Psychology, Design, and Technology as it relates to humans. These stories are selected as potential topics for Human Factors Cast'sweekly podcast. Want this in your RSS/Feed reader? Grab our RSS Feed here.
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. OurPatreonsdecide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Toward a Touchless Airport Journey
- HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Announces Designs for "The Line," the City of the Future in Neom
- Google Wants to Test Augmented Reality Glasses in Public—What Could Go Wrong?
- Customer and employee experience: The new normal
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- How robotic pets can help with memory care
- How Robots Can Help Us Act and Feel Younger
- A chess-playing robot broke its seven-year-old opponent's finger
- Synchron says it's the first to implant a human brain-computer interface in the US
If you haven't already, join us on Discord or on any of our social media communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) to continue the conversation about these, and many other topics!
Have a News Story You Would Like to Share?
Have something you would like to share with us? (Feedback or news) Let us know here!
- Photo by Brett Sayles
- Photo by Andrea Piacquadio
- Photo by Neom