Human Factors Weekly News
Our Top News Stories
These consist of news stories that we feel have enough substance to them to justify a 20-30 minute segment on the podcast. Our Patreons decide which topics we discuss on the show from these types of news stories.
- Expert Says People Will Soon Live Entire Lives in Metaverse
- For the first time in medical history, an autonomous drone helps save the life of a cardiac arrest patient
- Virtual Reality could help make therapy easier
Human Factors News
These consist of news stories that have a human factors application, but may just be a brief one-liner (e.g. not a whole lot to talk about but cool enough for us to share).
- New neural circuits discovered that regulate spatial learning and memory in the brain’s hippocampal formation
- Not everybody hates looking at themselves on Zoom
If you're curious at all as to how we find and sort through this news, join Nick on Twitch for his office hours, every Monday from 4:00PM-5:00PM Pacific, 7:00PM-8:00PM Eastern.