Today is March 4th, 2021 and it's an all new Huma…
Today is March 4th, 2021 and it's an all new Human Factors Cast hosted by Nick Roome and Frank Lacson.
- Google rolls out a slew of upgrades to improve virtual classrooms
| It Came From:
-Participants not in your demographic
-Question about the ethics of leaving a job after 2 weeks
-Dealing with resistance to your design recommendations and user experience data
| Follow Nick: https://www.twitter.com/Nick_Roome
- Follow Blake: https://www.twitter.com/DontPanicUX
- Follow Frank: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-lacson-0413706/
- Design Lab UX Courses WIth Blake: http://share.trydesignlab.com/hfcast
- Join us on Slack: https://bit.ly/2KDael9
| Thank you to our Human Factors Cast Honorary Staff:
| Human Factors Cast Merchandise Store: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/human-factors-cast/
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/humanfactorscast
- Buy us a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hfactorspodcast
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/humanfactorscast
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/HFactorsPodcast
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HumanFactorsCast
- Follow us on Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/HumanFactorsCast
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/HumanFactorsCast
- Our official website: https://www.humanfactorscast.com
| Our Gear:
- Recorded with Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB: https://amzn.to/3gRTlnr
- Microphone stand: https://amzn.to/3iUC8LM
- Headphones: https://amzn.to/301mGoB
- Audio software: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/
- Webcam (For conferencing): https://amzn.to/2DuJ9Tj
- Logo design by E Graphics LLC: https://egraphicsllc.com/
| Take a deeper look into the human element in our ever changing digital world. Human Factors Cast is a podcast that investigates the sciences of psychology, engineering, biomechanics, industrial design, physiology and anthropometry and how it affects our interaction with technology. As an online source for human factors, psychology, and design news, Human Factors Cast is your essential resource for new, exciting stories in the field.
| Disclaimer: Human Factors Cast may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through the links here. |
Let us know what you want to hear about next week!
This will be our last public poll until the month of June, so make it count! Let's choose the news for our episode on 5/19 episode.— Human Factors Cast (@HFactorsPodcast) May 13, 2022
Leave a vote, retweet, and tell others about our poll.
News stories in thread#humanfactors #psychology #design
Thank you to our Human Factors Cast Honorary Staff Patreons:
Human Factors Cast Socials:
Disclaimer: Human Factors Cast may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through the links here.
Experienced and passionate professional with over 12 years of experience in combining systems engineering and Human Systems Integration (HSI) methods and best practices. Accomplished in conducting system assessments, requirements working groups, and design feedback sessions with Navy users across ranks and rates.